Thursday, May 5, 2016

Journal of the Dice: Not this Blog

I'm launching a new blog, Journal of the Dice. I'm launching it because the two blogs are about fundamentally different things: journal of the dice is about solo campaigns and the results of random generators. And that's it. This blog is about worlds created and rules suggestions for playing in worlds -- not about journal logs for a game I play with myself.

That said, Journal of the dice has been lots of fun, and I've been enjoying it a lot. Its also not completely disconnected from this project: you'll see a good deal of crossover coming soon -- these campaigns tend to be ambitious projects. For instance, I'll be posting some stuff on wide-area low control effects fairly soon. 

If you feel like following just one blog or the other I completely understand: its one of the reasons I separated the two blogs in the first place. I hope you enjoy both, or at least one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment